Leading online retailer eFaucets is growing and hiring new team members for its interactive marketing department at company headquarters in Racine, WI.
The immediate need is for a digital marketing analyst who will develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty. eFaucets provides an online showroom for customers who shop for their homes without ever leaving their homes, and the marketing department plays an integral role in creating exceptional customer experiences.
eFaucets has grown from a two-person startup in 2003 to a company with 75 employees and counting. Learn more by visiting the About Us page.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Join the eFaucets.com interactive marketing team, where your goal is to make the shopping experience for our big name brands as simple, secure and enjoyable. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a part of the eFaucets.com marketing team and responsible for providing data-driven insight and analysis in the fields of digital marketing and customer experience. This person will work closely with other members of the e-commerce marketing team and have a solid understanding of the core systems and best practices in retail e-commerce, vital to the role of a marketing analyst. Furthermore, this person will possess a passion for data, a love for collaboration, and a personal connection with the brands we sell.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data and insight for internal stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate reporting and tracking across multiple platforms and data sets
- Provide ongoing optimization, revenue opportunities, lost-opportunity analysis that the digital team can act on to improve metrics and increase sales/revenue and customer satisfaction
- Identify traffic and conversion trends by channel, product line, and campaigns, also any abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion
- Create and package management reports; analyzing and interpreting data and historical trends, and reporting on and delving into findings as needed
- Turn business questions into functional analysis – understand the business as well as the data behind the analysis; assess financial impact in terms of sales, profitability, and KPIs
- Manage outside vendors and internal stakeholders in the field of a/b testing and report on wins and losses to enable the organization to move forward
- Research competitor site experiences, as well as outside industry best practices and best of breed online customer experiences.
- Quantitative background. Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics/statistics, social science research, economics, engineering or quantitative marketing.
- 2+ years experience in digital analytics in an online retailer or agency.
- 2+ years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with, web analytics tools such as Google Analytics (preferred), Adobe SiteCatalyst (preferred) or Coremetrics.
- Working knowledge of performance marketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc. and brand measurement tools, including vendor analysis, implementation, and results analysis.
- Experience in implementing analytic solutions, including ongoing maintenance (preferred).
- Experience in multi-channel analytics, including digital and web analytics.
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Database Analyst role.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with e-commerce marketing campaigns with e-commerce goals.
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology.
Eligible associates will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision Plan, Flex Spending Account, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation, STD, Life, 401(k), Retirement Cash Account Plan, Employee Assistant Program, and many other perks and benefits. eImprovement is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
eFaucets.com is the flagship store of eImprovement, LLC, headquartered in Racine, WI. eFaucets is an online leader of faucets, sinks, fixtures, and accessories for the kitchen and bathroom. For savvy and sophisticated home enthusiasts, eFaucets is the simple kitchen/bath remodeling solution that delivers inspiration, education, and quality because only eFaucets is passionate about exceptional customer experiences.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to Kristen Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following words in the subject line of the email: Digital Marketing Analyst – DMA1.