Oh, the things you can do with paint. Think beyond transforming rooms with new colors and get into the details like that old brass faucet you want to replace or the dresser you hide away because it needs work.
There are so many things you can paint so we combed through our sources and compiled this list. Ready … Set … Paint!
1. Faucets -VIA Sincerely Sara D likes RUST-OLEUM Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover*
2. Countertops – Using RUST-OLEUM Countertop Transformations Kit makes an old counter look like you spent a fortune on a new one. DIY Showoff*
3. Old furniture - Richmond Thrifter can show you how.*
4. Stand alone tubs – Don’t let imperfections mar your love for your classic clawfoot tub. Grab some paint instead and let This Old House show you how to do it.
5. Floors – Whether you choose a solid color or go creative with a pattern, painting a wood floor can breathe new life into a room. BHG.com says to be sure to use a water-based polyurethane top coat to avoid yellowing.